- Pingback to, @WordsAboutWords , so they can see all your answers.
- Tag the person you found this from.
- Don’t stress and have fun! (& also stay safe!)
1. Favorite reading spot at home?
I do most of my reading in my bed. I have the softest bed with wonderful jersey sheets, it’s so comfy. But I do tend to fall asleep if I’m even slightly tired. 😅
2. An unread book in your physical TBR?
I have a copy of The Book of M by Peng Shepherd that I will hopefully be reading very soon. I’m reading it for my quarantine review series.
3. A book you’ve actually read from your physical TBR pile?
I finally read The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski. It’s the prequel to The Witcher series and it was a lot of fun. You can read my review here.
4. Next book release you’re hyped for?
I am so hyped up for the release of The Only Good Indians by Stephen Graham Jones. It’s a Native American horror story and it sounds so good.
5. Favorite bookish world to escape to?
It’s a tie between Middle-Earth and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I could get lost in either of those places and they both have their own pros and cons. But honestly, I can’t choose between the two.
6. A bookish world you would NOT want to visit?
Hands down, Westeros. That place is a nightmare. There’s so much murder and deceit, no thanks. I love the Game of Thrones books but would never ever live in that world.
7. Favorite author to follow on Twitter?
I love following J.K. Rowling because she gives us extra tidbits about the Wizarding World. I like to know as much as I can about the Harry Potter series.
8. A bookish craft you’d like to try?
Have you seen the book nook crafts on Etsy? They are magnificent. They are these little bookshelf insert the size of a very thick book that depict scenes in books. There are some really cool ones out there, and I’d like to give it a try.
9. Something you’d like to practice/get better at?
I love painting but I haven’t had the time. I paint mostly acrylic, but I’d love to work on my oil painting or watercolor.
10. How many times has your reading been interrupted by a family member/living mate?
Multiple times a day… I have a one year old son and he does not get the concept of a book in the hand means it’s time to harass daddy. My boyfriend is also horrible about interrupting my reading, I’ve had to shush him many times.
11. Have you bought a book since you’ve been in quarantine? Which & from where? [No? Well, there’s still time…]
Yes, several. A few examples are The Power by Naomi Alderman, The Book of M by Peng Shepherd, and The Girl With All The Gifts by M.R. Carey.
12. What TV shows/movies have you binged watched?
Oh gosh, so many. We most recently just started the Into The Dark film series on Hulu and it’s awesome. I did mini reviews of three of the films here.
13. What other media are you consuming?
Audiobooks by the plenty and also instructional crochet videos on YouTube. I love crocheting 🧶
14. Favorite song to wash your hands to?
🤣 Oh my gosh. Honestly, I sing the ABC’s to myself while I was my hands.
Have a nice day in quarantine everyone and do what makes you happy ❤️